Thursday 11 September 2014

MAC Zoom Waterfast Lash Mascara

Recently, I made a small purchase on MAC Cosmetics. Like most other beauty addicts, I adore MAC. I repurchased a favourite of mine the Studio Fix Fluid and decided I wanted a new mascara. I love trying out new mascaras because I have a major problem preventing them from running down my eyes so I'm always in search for my perfect one.


I've seen so many posts about the MAC Zoom Waterfast Lash Mascara and I finally caved a bought it! MAC says this mascara is just the same as the original but it provides up to 12 hours of smudge-proof wear against tears, sweat, humidity and water. Although I haven't worn this mascara for 12 hours, it does last a very long time through my job as a waitress, days out in the sun and in cold weather.


This masacara legnthens and seperates my lashes beautifully! I have really short eyelashes so this is just the mascara I need. I brush itself it quite little, it's the normal fibre brush (longer at the bottom and shorter at the top). The short bristles at the top of the brush let you reach the short and awkward eyelashes in the inner corner. As I said previously, I have a problem with finding a mascara that dosent run. I've discovered that my mascara only runs if I use it on my bottom lashes. I used this mascara on my bottom lashes and unfortuantely, it still smudged, which is my only negative.


Overall I LOVE this mascara at £14.50 a pop, it is more expensive than your typical mascara, although it's not the most expensive which is my reasoning for when I repurchase it!

Have you tried this mascara, what do you think about it?

jenna xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment